Memorable songs

Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Daydream


That's what I wanna tell to you in every single day in order to give no chance for others saying it to you, my dearest Febry Herlambang


At the first, we know nothing each other --> had a little introduction just as friends with no other purposes --> as well, everything's getting deeper day by day --> seems like we're gonna have the same feeling --> That's absolutely true because we started to share our secret


"I knew I loved you before I met you" ..
Moreover after we meet at the first time.. 


I feel so blessed because every single thing goes on very well..
You can accept who I am..
You trust me.. You love me back .. You're so serious


I knew that you still should go far from here..
but somehow I still can't let you go..
These tears can't stop falling down while you're leaving..
just your promise that can make me logic..
but I still terribly miss you, my future hubby..

I hope that you could keep your promise n come back as soon as possible n never go far anymore..
Just staying beside me as my best mate, friend, leader, brother, n father



Having a real irreplaceable happiness with you is my dream..
Taking care of you until the end of my life is the most wonderful duty for me..
Giving you as much as love n happiness in the rest of my life is the best chance in my exceptional life..






 And having these ones is the best gift that Allah may give to our wonderful lifetime..n I really hope, it's not only my own dream, Dear Febry Herlambang

No comments:

Post a Comment