Memorable songs

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Finally, Little.N grew older..

we celebrated Nitha's birthday on 12 July 2010

Now, she's 20 years old
I have a lot of wishes for her.. my best little friend

My best friend, little.N
You're the apple of your family,friends, and lovers
Don't be changed!! as a debonair and an exceptional girl
You have to know something
In your wonderful life, You'll face and have any disturbing, failure, or even accomplishment
Sometimes, you can do anything effortlessly but in the other time, you should creep up to achieve it
but, don't be look like a faded picture!!
I want you're able to struggle and maintain what you want
I wanna be your "real" friend who's not only with you in the joyful time but also when you've a lot of teardrops or dread in your entire life..

We celebrated it with Ica-Ila-Nopi

Nopi-Nitha-Ila-Ica-Gue

Nopi-Ila-Ica when they sang a song for Nitha
It's a song of Westlife-more than words

Ica-Nitha-Gue
Ila-Nopi

No comments:

Post a Comment